Helpful Hints for Our Guests
Summit County Local Resources
Our Summit County rentals provide each guest the following:
- Sheets, blankets, pillows, and pillow cases for all beds (including fold-out sofas & futons)
- All cooking utensils in the kitchen.
- All items for the dining table.
- Firewood—In units with a wood-burning fireplace.
- Hair dryers in each unit (almost every bath).
- Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths in each bath.
- Paper towels, kleenex, toilet tissue, detergent, shampoo/conditioner, trash liners, soap.
- Maid Service before and after your stay.
- Vacuum in every unit.
- Washer/dryer in some units. The rest have a laundry room for the building.
No daily maid service, towel exchange, or re-supply of paper or toiletry products is provided, but mid-stay or daily service is available at an hourly rate of $25. Call Housekeeping (970/513-4520).
Airport Shuttle Service Getting to Summit County from Denver International Airport There are several ways to get to your Seymour ...
Child Care Keystone Child Care Services If your little ones are too young for skiing or mountain activities, or you're ...
Keystone Business Services Copier, Printing, and Shipping If you need copier, printing, or shipping services during your stay with us, ...
Sports Bars & Cafes
Sports Bars in Keystone, CO For a fun afternoon or evening of watching your favorite sports teams with your friends, ...
Convenience Stores Keystone Convenience Stores In need of a Keystone convenience store? Keystone has no large grocery, but there are ...
Grocery Stores near Keystone, CO Summit County Lodging Resources A great benefit of our Summit County lodging properties having full ...