Helpful Hints for Guests – Keystone Local Stores and Supplies
Our Summit County rentals provide each guest the following:
- Sheets, blankets, pillows, and pillow cases for all beds (including fold-out sofas & futons)
- All cooking utensils in the kitchen.
- All items for the dining table.
- Firewood—In units with a wood-burning fireplace.
- Hair dryers in each unit (almost every bath).
- Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths in each bath.
- Paper towels, kleenex, toilet tissue, detergent, shampoo/conditioner, trash liners, soap.
- Maid Service before and after your stay.
- Vacuum in every unit.
- Washer/dryer in some units. The rest have a laundry room for the building.
No daily maid service, towel exchange, or re-supply of paper or toiletry products is provided, but mid-stay or daily service is available at an hourly rate of $25. Call Housekeeping (970/513-4520).