14 640 Miesel Drive
Private Home in Keystone Ski Area
4 BR / 3.5 Bath (13 separate beds–sleeps 20)
4BR/3.75 Bath private home (5 private sleeping areas—13 separate beds that sleep 20-23) in the Keystone Ski Area. Large private home bordering protected wetlands in the ski area. Great room area 3-story vaulted ceiling with windows on three walls. Seats 20-22 for meals. Also has second family room with another fireplace and 2nd TV seating area. Private hot tub on deck (overlooks acres of national forest greenbelt area). Panoramic view of the Keystone ski runs (day and night) to the south and the Continental Divide to the East. Walk to the Mountain House lifts (6 minutes) or the Keystone free shuttle (1 minute). NEW CARPET installed May, 2017.
- Bedroom 1—King + Twin + Twin trundle beds (plus TV seating area); private bath (with two vanities)
- Bedroom 2—4 Twin beds; full bath (shared with BR3) plus extra vanity sink dressing area in BR2
- Bedroom 3—Queen bed; full bath (shared with BR2) plus extra vanity sink dressing area in BR3.
- Extra Powder Room–half bath between Bedroom 2 and the living room
- Bedroom 4–Queen bed; full hall bath
- Family Room—2 Double beds + 2 Twin bunk beds + Queen fold-out (room has visual privacy); hall bath
- Living Room—4 fully reclining seats in sectional sofa. (There is also a twin futon–can be put in any room.)
Baths: Total of 6 bath sinks, 3 showers (2 tubs), and 4 toilets in 4 separate bath rooms.
Check-in time for this unit is not until 4pm. Early arrivals cannot be accommodated.
- Two Fireplaces
- Firewood provided
- Open kitchen with all major appliances
- Maid service (before and after stay)
- Private Deck
- Seats 20-24 for meals
- All linens (towels, sheets & bedding)
- 3 TVs/ 2 DVD/VCR/Stereo
- Private Hot Tub on deck
- Spectacular ski run views
- 2-car private garage
- 2 Washers/Dryers (on different levels)