14 640 Meisel Drive
Private Home in Keystone Ski Area
4 BR / 3.5 Bath (11 separate beds–sleeps 12 adults)
4BR/3.5 Bath private home (5 private sleeping areas—11 separate beds that sleep 12 adults) in the Keystone Ski Area. Large private home bordering protected wetlands in the ski area. Great room area 3-story vaulted ceiling with windows on three walls. Seats big groups for meals. Also has second family room with another fireplace and 2nd TV seating area. Private hot tub on deck (overlooks acres of national forest greenbelt area). Panoramic view of the Keystone ski runs (day and night) to the south and the Continental Divide to the East. Walk to the Mountain House lifts (6 minutes) or the Keystone free shuttle (1 minute). Private oversize garage–parking for 4 cars on site (2 in the garage plus 2 more in the driveway).
- Bedroom 1. King+Twin+Twin trundle bed (+TV seating area); private bath (with two vanities)
- Bedroom 2. 4 Twins; full bath (shared with BR3) plus extra vanity sink dressing area in BR2
- Bedroom 3. Queen bed; full bath (shared with BR2) plus extra vanity sink dressing area
- Bedroom 4. Queen bed; full hall bath
- Family Room. Double bed+Twin bunk bed+Queen fold-out (room has visual privacy); hall bath
- Living Room—4 fully reclining seats in sectional sofa. (There are also 2 twin futons–can be put in any room.)
Baths: Total of 5 bath sinks, 3 showers (2 tubs), and 3 toilets in separate bath rooms.
Summit County Registration #BCA-79765.
- Two Fireplaces
- Firewood provided
- Open kitchen with all major appliances
- Maid service (before and after stay)
- Private Deck
- Seats large groups for meals
- All linens (towels, sheets & bedding)
- 3 TVs/ 2 DVD/Stereo
- Private Hot Tub on deck
- Spectacular ski run views
- 2-car private garage (plus driveway parking for 2 more cars)
- 2 Washers/Dryers (on different levels)