14 640 Meisel Drive
Private Home in Keystone Ski Area
5 BR / 3.5 Bath (13 separate beds)
5BR single family home (13 separate beds–1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Doubles, 8 Twins, Queen fold-out sofa) in the Keystone Ski Area. Large private home bordering protected wetlands in the ski area. Great room area 3-story vaulted ceiling with windows on three walls. Seats about 20 people for meals. Also has second family room with another fireplace and 2nd TV seating area. Private hot tub on deck (overlooks acres of national forest greenbelt area). Panoramic view of the Keystone ski runs (day and night) to the south and the Continental Divide to the East. Walk to the Mountain House lifts (6 minutes) or the Keystone free shuttle (1 minute). Private oversize garage–parking for 4 cars on site (2 in the garage plus 2 more in the driveway).
- Bedroom 1. King+Twin+Twin trundle bed (+TV seating area); private bath (with two vanities)
- Bedroom 2. 4 Twins; full bath (shared with BR3) plus extra vanity sink dressing area in BR2
- Bedroom 3. Queen bed; full bath (shared with BR2) plus extra half bath
- Bedroom 4. Queen bed; full hall bath
- Bedroom 5/Family Room. 2 Double beds + 2 Twin bunk beds + Queen fold-out (TV seating area & fireplace); hall bath
- Living Room—4 fully reclining seats in sectional sofa. (There are also 2 six-foot-long twin futons–can be put in any room.)
Baths: Total of 6 bath sinks, 3 showers (2 tubs), and 4 toilets in separate bathrooms.
Summit County Registration #BCA-79765.
- Two Fireplaces
- Firewood provided
- Open kitchen with all major appliances
- Maid service (before and after stay)
- Private Deck
- Seats large groups for meals
- All linens (towels, sheets & bedding)
- 3 TVs/ 2 DVD/Stereo
- Private Hot Tub on deck
- Spectacular ski run views
- 2-car private garage (plus driveway parking for 2 more cars)
- 2 Washers/Dryers (on different levels)