Helpful Information for Guests
Summit County Vacation Rentals
Address: 705 E. Anemone Trail, Unit 105, Dillon, CO 80435
Call: (970) 513-4520 or (970) 262-5971
Lat/Long: (39.628087, -106.058741)
GPS Coordinates: 39° 37′ 41.1132” N, 106° 3′ 31.4676” W
When heading to your Summit County vacation rentals, you will first need to stop by the office of Seymour Lodging’s housekeeping company, Vacation Services Ltd., in Dillon to pick up your keys and directions to your property, which will be made available to you and placed inside an envelope in the lockbox by 4 p.m. on the date of your arrival. (You will already have received the 3-digit lockbox combination by e-mail after making final payment.)
Directions to Key Pickup & Lockbox:
- Take I-70 west from Denver until you reach the Keystone/Dillon/Silverthorne exit (Exit 205 – the first exit west of the Eisenhower Tunnel; about 80 minutes from Denver).
- Then turn east (left from the exit ramp) onto Highway 6 and head uphill toward Keystone.
- Proceed uphill for .4 mile (700 yards).
- Just after you pass the (Dillon) Christy Sports store, turn right at the intersection with East Anemone Trail (your landmark here is the Red Mountain Grill restaurant on the right). The Vacation Services office will now be right in front of you to the left on a small hill.
- Go 40 yards and take the first left into the Red Mountain Plaza entrance.
- Head uphill between the two Plaza office buildings for 30 yards and then bear left through the parking lot. The Vacation Services office will be on the far right end of the building on your left.
- Park near the end of the building (the right end as you face it from the parking lot) and go to Unit 105 (just to the right of the big stairwell). There will be a large outdoor lockbox by the door.
MAKING A RESERVATION WITH SEYMOUR LODGING
Seymour Lodging requires a 1-NIGHT DOWN PAYMENT to reserve a property. The remaining balance will be due 30 DAYS PRIOR to arrival. Upon receipt of the balance due, we will send you an Information Sheet on the condo/house you are renting which will include directions and the combination to the lockbox at our Dillon office where you will get the keys and map to your property. There will be one key in the lockbox and two more on the kitchen counter inside your unit. The key will be put in the lockbox by 4 p.m. on the date of your arrival. Your CHECK-IN time is 4 p.m. or later (you will have 24-hour access to your key and map in the lockbox). CHECK-OUT time on your day of departure is 10 a.m. or earlier.
A service fee of $100 will be rendered on all bookings cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival. Reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior (90 days for Christmas holiday bookings) will forfeit all moneys deposited unless we can re-book the unit, in which case refunds will be pro-rated in accordance with the percentage of lost rental income actually re-booked. Unused nights caused by early departure are considered cancellations. Seymour Lodging is not responsible for refunding moneys due to conditions beyond our control (for example, severe weather, travel delays, traffic accidents, or failure of the property’s common area facilities, including clubhouse amenities). In situations where no one was really at fault (road closures, traffic accidents, cancelled flights, etc.), we will make every effort to provide the guest with a makeup stay on a space-available basis.
ITEMS PROVIDED FOR GUESTS
- Sheets, blankets, pillows, and pillowcases for all beds (including fold-out sofas & futons)
- All cooking utensils in the kitchen
- All items for the dining table
- Firewood in units with a wood-burning fireplace
- Hair dryers in each unit (almost every bathroom)
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash cloths in each bathroom
- Paper towels, kleenex, toilet tissue, detergent, shampoo/conditioner, trash liners, and soap
- Maid service before and after your stay
- Vacuum in every unit
- Washer/dryer in some units – the rest have a laundry room for the building
No daily maid service, towel exchange, or re-supply of paper or toiletry products is provided, but mid-stay or daily service is available at an hourly rate of $25. Call Housekeeping to request at (970) 513-4520.
If you didn’t bring a car or your car is being used by other members of the group, you can navigate between the three villages, the Conference Center, or restaurants within the resort on the free Keystone shuttle system. Call Keystone Transportation with specific questions at (970) 496-4200. The shuttle runs frequently during the ski season and on an on-call basis during the summer and shoulder seasons in Spring and the Fall.
SUMMIT STAGE SHUTTLE SERVICE (free to other Summity County towns)
The Summit Stage offers free transportation from Keystone (pickup points at River Run Village or Keystone Lodge) to Breckenridge, Frisco, Dillon, Silverthorne, and the Arapahoe Basin ski area. ADA paratransit service is also provided.
View an updated schedule here.
For immediate assistance in catching a bus, call (970) 668-0999; phone assistance available from 6 a.m. – 11 p.m. every day.
VAIL SHUTTLE SERVICE
Shuttles to Vail are available through Colorado Mountain Express (970) 468-7600 or Fresh Tracks (970) 453-4052.
SHUTTLE FROM DENVER INTERNATIONAL OR VAIL AIRPORTS
If you don’t want to drive from the airport or have group members coming in at different times, it’s very convenient to take a Colorado Mountain Express shuttle (leaving every 30 minutes) all the way to your condo (stopping at our check-in office first for key pickup if necessary). Call (970) 468-7600 for more information about airport shuttles from Denver and Vail. Or another option is Fresh Tracks.