Helpful Hints for Guests - Keystone Local Stores and Supplies
Keystone and Dillon, CO - Summit County
Things We Provide for Guests:
- Sheets, blankets, pillows, and pillow cases for all beds (including fold-out sofas & futons)
- All cooking utensils in the kitchen.
- All items for the dining table.
- Firewood—In units with a wood-burning fireplace.
- Hair dryers in each unit (almost every bath).
- Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths in each bath.
- Paper towels, kleenex, toilet tissue, detergent, shampoo/conditioner, trash liners, soap.
- Maid Service before and after your stay.
- Vacuum in every unit.
- Washer/dryer in some units. The rest have a laundry room for the building.
No daily maid service, towel exchange, or re-supply of paper or toiletry products is provided, but mid-stay or daily service is available at an hourly rate of $25. Call Housekeeping (970/513-4520).
Getting to Summit County from Denver International Airport
There are several ways to get to your Seymour Lodging condo or vacation rental via a variety of transportation options.
If your little ones are too young for skiing or mountain activities, or you're looking for an adult's night out, there are plenty of options for child care services in the Summit County area.
If you need copier, printing or shipping services during your stay with us, please consult our list below to find nearby business service centers.
FedEx/Kinko’s: Located near the City Market...
For a fun afternoon or evening of watching your favorite sports teams with your friends, head over to one of our nearby sports bars in Keystone, CO or the Summit County Area. See a list of...
Keystone has no large grocery, but there are three small convenience stores in the resort:
Loveland Pass Market (970/468-0262)—Groceries, liquor, and mixers. Located in Mountain View Plaza, 22837...
A great benefit of our properties having full kitchens is the opportunity to cook family style meals, or adhere to certain dietary restrictions while on vacation. Whether you want a protein-packed...