- Cinnamon Ridge--walk to Peru lift, 7 restaurants, 3 night spots (live music), internet/sports cafe
- 3BR/3 Bath unit in the ski area. 6-person private hot tub right in the unit. Windows open for cold air.
- Living room with stone fireplace (wood provided) and big screen TV/DVD player.
- The sofas have 4 fully-reclining seats (just press the power button by each seat).
- Living Room sleeps 2+ (Twin daybed; Twin trundle bed; plus 4 fully-reclining sofa seats)
- Living Room accesses private deck facing the river wetlands and ski runs
- Unit seats 11 in dining area (8 at table + 3 at eating bar); flip top side table seats 4 more.
- Very large kitchen with all major appliances, cooking utensils, microwave, coffee maker
- Bedroom 1 (King bed, 2nd TV, private bath)
- Bathroom 1 (double sinks; private to Bedroom 1)
- Bathroom 1 (private to Bedroom 1)
- Bedroom 2 (Queen + Queen + Twin roll-out trundle bed--sleeps up to 5; 3rd TV)
- Bathroom 2 (walk-in glass shower; private to Bedroom 2)
- Bedroom 3 (Queen + Twin beds; ski run view; 4th TV; access to Bath 3)
- Bathroom 3 (serves BR3 and as hot tub dressing area)
- Bathroom 3 with glass walk-in shower
- Private hot tub right in the condo. Panoramic view of the ski runs and river wetlands from living room, hot tub room, bedroom, and private deck
- Windows open for cold air in winter. Great view - summer (ponds with the river winding through) or winter (ski runs).
- Cinnamon Ridge. Best ski run view in the resort--day & night)
- Located by the river ponds (wide angle shot shows mile-wide view but distorts distance to slopes)
- Another wide-angle shot from the private deck; ponds are much closer in actual view.
- Cinnamon Ridge at dusk
- Great view of night skiing lights from the unit (shot taken just east of building)
- Walk over to the Mountain House base area (2 lifts, ski school, terrain park, cafes, night life)
- Take the Peru lift up to ski down to Keystone's 2nd base area, River Run Village (you can also shuttle over or walk).
2B Cinnamon Ridge #231
Keystone Ski Area Condo
3 BR / 3 Bath
Very spacious 3 BR/3 BA condo (7 separate beds; sleeps 12-13) in secluded location by the protected wetlands along the Snake River. Walk to the Mountain House lifts. Best view in the resort (view of ski runs in winter–day & night; view of river, beaver ponds, and mountains in summer). Private Hot Tub in the condo, built into a bay window that juts out from the building so you have the same panoramic view from the tub itself. Hot tub room also has operable windows for cold air when in use.
Great Room area is about 1000 square feet with a wall of windows on the south end where the view is. Stone fireplace (wood provided). Big screen TV in living room (3 more TV's in bedrooms). Oversize kitchen and dining area. Washer/dryer in unit.
This building has only 2 condos per floor (with a hallway and elevator shaft separating them), so each condo has only one neighboring unit (very quiet). Unusually private and secluded unit (borders on the protected river wetlands), but very close to activities. Walk to the Peru Express lift, 7 restaurants, delicatessen, 2 night spots (live music), internet/sports cafe (12 HDTVs), full service day spa (massages, facials, etc.), 4 ski shops, and a convenience store).
BR1–King (with private bath)
BR2–Queen + Queen + Twin roll-out trundle bed
BR3–Queen + Twin
LR–Twin day bed + Twin trundle bed.
(The unit also has a 6' long portable Twin futon--can be put in any room.)
- 4 minute walk from Mountain House lifts
- Panoramic view of ski runs
- Open view of Snake River wetlands area
- Washer/dryer in unit
- 4 TV's/DVD
- Private Hot tub (operable windows for cold air)
- King, 3 Queens, 4 Twins, 1 Queen fold-out sofa, 6' long portable twin futon
- Walk to 7 restaurants, 3 night spots, convenience store, and internet/sports cafe (12 HDTV's + video game area)
Rates for this Unit
|04/15/17 - 10/27/17||$210/Nt.|
|10/28/17 - 11/17/17||$250/Nt.|
|11/18/17 - 11/25/17||$380/Nt.|
|11/26/17 - 12/12/17||$250/Nt.|
|12/13/17 - 12/16/17||$380/Nt.|
|12/17/17 - 12/25/17||$590/Nt.|
|12/26/17 - 01/02/18||$690/Nt.|
|01/03/18 - 01/09/18||$380/Nt.|
|01/10/18 - 01/14/18||$420/Nt.|
|01/15/18 - 02/13/18||$380/Nt.|
|02/14/18 - 02/18/18||$450/Nt.|
|02/19/18 - 03/09/18||$420/Nt.|
|03/10/18 - 04/01/18||$450/Nt.|
|04/02/18 - 04/08/18||$210/Nt.|
|04/09/18 - 10/31/18||$210/Nt.|
|11/01/18 - 11/16/18||$250/Nt.|
|11/17/18 - 11/24/18||$380/Nt.|
|11/25/18 - 12/04/18||$250/Nt.|
|12/05/18 - 12/08/18||$380/Nt.|
|12/09/18 - 12/13/18||$250/Nt.|
|12/14/18 - 12/18/18||$420/Nt.|
|12/19/18 - 12/25/18||$590/Nt.|
|12/26/18 - 01/02/19||$690/Nt.|
|01/03/19 - 01/15/19||$380/Nt.|
|01/16/19 - 01/20/19||$420/Nt.|
Check-in time for this unit is not until 4pm. Early arrivals cannot be accommodated.