- Piney Acres--Two 2BR duplex units in the woods (rent separately or together).
- Panoramic view of the Gore Range from the hot tub.
- Located in a wooded area near most town activities. Acre of land around the house.
- View from Upper Unit and its wraparound deck.
- Main living area (vaulted ceiling and wall-to-wall windows; spectacular view; Queen fold-out sofa; stone fireplace (wood provided).
- Dining area (same view).
- Kitchen and dining area.
- Bedroom 1 (Queen bed; private bath).
- Bedroom 2 (Queen bed; hall bath; extra vanity dressing area).
- Hall bath.
- Silverthorne Rec Center (2 min. from house--3 water slides; variety of fitness classes)
19A Piney Acres (Upper)
2 BR / 2 Bath
Upper 2BR Unit (central location 5-15 minutes from all four ski areas)
19A. Upper Unit (2BR/2 Baths). Secluded duplex house in a 100-acre wooded subdivision in Dillon. Close to all town activities (restaurants, discount mall, Rec Center with 4 pools, 3 with water slides, 8-plex movie theater, etc. Two 2 BR condos, each unit sleeps 7. Can be rented separately or together (the two units are connected with an inside door) to accommodate parties up to 14. Full kitchen and fireplace (wood provided). Surrounded by woods, but has an excellent view of the Gore Range (ten-mile view)—west wall in both units is mostly glass to enjoy view. Private driveway off separate roads for each duplex unit. Has private sledding hill on the property (sleds provided). Eight-person private hot tub located out in the trees (shared by the two units, but used privately)—hot tub has same ten-mile view.
- Dillon Vacation Rental
- Duplex house—Two 2BR units
- Rent separately or together
- Surrounded by an acre of woods
- Private driveway for each unit
- Sledding hill on site (sleds provided)
- 10-Mile View of the Gore Range
- Hot tub outside
- Fireplace (wood provided)
Rates for this Unit
|12 Month Rental only||05/01/16 - 04/30/17||$19,200/year|
|12 Month Rental only||05/01/17 - 04/30/18||$19,800/year|
Check-in time for this unit is not until 4pm. Early arrivals cannot be accommodated.