10C The Gateway - Unit 5093 - 3 Bedroom Condo RentalBook Now
(27 Photos below)
Gateway Mountain Lodge 3BR + Loft BR / 3 Bath (sleeps 13-16; 8 separate beds). Located at the entrance to River Run Village, Keystone's premier neighborhood with lots of shops, restaurants, kids activities, and the new 8-passenger gondola. This is a penthouse unit with high ceiling and 2-story windows facing the ski runs--panoramic mountain view (day & night--night skiing lights). Fully-equipped kitchen with all major appliances. Washer/dryer in unit. Free Wi-Fi in unit. Free underground parking garage (elevator service all the way--no steps).
BED LAYOUT: BR1--King, BR2--Queen, BR3--Queen + Twin, Loft BR--Double + 3 Twins + Queen fold-out (extra TV seating area), LR--Queen fold-out sofa (and portable twin futon--can be put in any room).
Gateway is the most popular building on our rental program: internet/sports cafe (12 HDTV's + extra laptops--popular with kids), heated pool, hot tub, exercise facility, convenience store, and full service day spa on site (massages, facials, etc.). Plenty of activities for both adults and kids day & night. Walk to several restaurants and night spots with live music.
- Gateway Mountain Lodge (very popular building with internet/sports cafe, heated pool, hot tub, exercise facility, and full service day spa)
- Summer view of building
- Gateway Lodge during ski season
- Unit 5093--View of night skiing lights from a total of 4 rooms and the deck.
- Gateway Lodge during the fall months
- Main Great Room area (fireplace; TV/DVD; Queen fold-out).
- Large living area with 25' vaulted ceiling and 2-story windows facing the ski runs.
- View of the night skiing lights from 4 rooms and the private deck.
- Kitchen with all major appliances, microwave, automatic coffee maker, and cooking supplies.
- Unit seats 14 for meals (7 at dining table, 4 at flip top side table, and 3 at eating bar)
- Bedroom 1 with King bed, TV2 (upper left corner), private bath, access door to deck, and ski run view.
- Bedroom 1 (reverse view)
- Bath 1 (private to Bedroom 1). Double sinks.
- Bath 1 (jetted Jacuzzi tub and glass walk-in shower)
- Bedroom 2 (Queen bed, 3rd TV, private door to bath, ski run view)
- Bedroom 2
- Bath 2 (serves Bedroom 2 and living room area)
- Bedroom 3 (Queen bed + Twin bed; ski run view). Private door to Bath 3.
- Bath 3 (serves Bedroom 3 and Loft bedroom area)
- Loft Bedroom (Double bed + 3 Twins + Queen fold-out). 4th TV with seating area.
- Daytime view from Unit 5093 (wide angle lens exaggerates distance from ski runs but shows the full panorama of the mile-wide view).
- Haywood Cafe (internet/sports cafe with 12 flat screen TV's and kids video game area). Open 7AM-10PM.
- Main lobby area of Gateway Lodge
- Heated indoor pool and hot tub area in building (just take the elevator back and forth).
- Exercise facility in the building (no charge).
- Gateway Mountain Lodge (exceptional view of the ski runs from all south-facing units, including #5093)
- 30' Great Room with 2-story windows
- Panoramic ski run view (day & night)
- 8 separate beds (sleeps 13-16)
- All linens (sheets, towels, and bedding)
- 3 TV's / VCR / 2 DVD's
- Free Keystone shuttle (from the front door)
- Free WiFi in unit
- Private deck (mountain view)
- Internet/sports cafe (12 HDTV's; extra laptops)
- Exercise facility in building
- Heated pool and hot tub in building
3 Bed/3 Bath Rates
|03/30/14 - 11/25/14||$220/Nt.|
|11/26/14 - 11/29/14||$390/Nt.|
|11/30/14 - 12/18/14||$290/Nt.|
|12/19/14 - 12/25/14||$590/Nt.|
|12/26/14 - 01/03/15||$630/Nt.|
|01/04/15 - 02/10/15||$390/Nt.|
|02/11/15 - 03/13/15||$450/Nt.|
|03/14/15 - 03/21/15||$470/Nt.|
|03/22/15 - 04/05/15||$390/Nt.|
|04/06/15 - 11/24/15||$220/NT.|