10C The Gateway - Unit 5093 - 3 Bedroom Condo RentalBook Now
Gateway Mountain Lodge 3BR + Loft BR / 3 Bath (sleeps 13-16; 8 separate beds). Located at the entrance to River Run Village, Keystone's premier neighborhood with lots of shops, restaurants, kids activities, and the new 8-passenger gondola. This is a penthouse unit with high ceiling and 2-story windows facing the ski runs—panoramic mountain view (day & night—night skiing lights). Fully-equipped kitchen with all major appliances. Washer/dryer in unit. Free Wi-Fi in unit. Free underground parking garage (elevator service all the way—no steps).
BED LAYOUT: BR1—King, BR2—Queen, BR3—Queen + Twin, Loft BR—Double + 3 Twins + Queen fold-out (extra TV seating area), LR—Queen fold-out sofa (and portable twin futon—can be put in any room).
Gateway is the most popular building on our rental program: internet/sports cafe (12 HDTVs + extra laptops—popular with kids), heated pool, hot tub, exercise facility, convenience store, and full service day spa on site (massages, facials, etc.). Plenty of activities for both adults and kids day and night. Walk to several restaurants and night spots with live music.
- Gateway Mountain Lodge (very popular building with internet/sports cafe, heated pool, hot tub, exercise facility, and full service day spa)
- Summer view of building
- Gateway Lodge during ski season
- Unit 5093--View of night skiing lights from a total of 4 rooms and the deck.
- Gateway Lodge during the fall months
- Gateway is near River Run Village (gondola, ski school, day care, shops, cafes, night life)
- Main Great Room area (fireplace; TV/DVD; Queen fold-out).
- Large living area with 25' vaulted ceiling and 2-story windows facing the ski runs.
- View of the night skiing lights from 4 rooms and the private deck.
- Kitchen with all major appliances, microwave, automatic coffee maker, and cooking supplies.
- Unit seats 14 for meals (7 at dining table, 4 at flip top side table, and 3 at eating bar)
- Bedroom 1 with King bed, TV2 (upper left corner), private bath, access door to deck, and ski run view.
- Bedroom 1 (reverse view)
- Bath 1 (private to Bedroom 1). Double sinks.
- Bath 1 (jetted Jacuzzi tub and glass walk-in shower)
- Bedroom 2 (Queen bed, 3rd TV, private door to bath, ski run view)
- Bedroom 2
- Bath 2 (serves Bedroom 2 and living room area)
- Bedroom 3 (Queen bed + Twin bed; ski run view). Private door to Bath 3.
- Bath 3 (serves Bedroom 3 and Loft bedroom area)
- Loft Bedroom (Double bed + 3 Twins + Queen fold-out). 4th TV with seating area.
- Daytime view from Unit 5093 (wide angle lens exaggerates distance from ski runs but shows the full panorama of the mile-wide view).
- Haywood Cafe (internet/sports cafe with 12 flat screen TV's and kids video game area). Open 7AM-10PM.
- Main lobby area of Gateway Lodge
- Heated indoor pool and hot tub area in building (just take the elevator back and forth).
- Exercise facility in the building (no charge).
- Gateway Mountain Lodge (exceptional view of the ski runs from all south-facing units, including #5093)
- 30' Great Room with 2-story windows
- Panoramic ski run view (day & night)
- 8 separate beds (sleeps 13-16)
- All linens (sheets, towels, and bedding)
- 3 TVs / VCR / 2 DVD players
- Free Keystone shuttle (from the front door)
- Free WiFi in unit
- Private deck (mountain view)
- Internet/sports cafe (12 HDTVs; extra laptops)
- Exercise facility in building
- Heated pool and hot tub in building
3 Bed/3 Bath Rates
|04/06/15 - 10/30/15||$220/Nt.|
|10/31/15 - 11/20/15||$290/Nt.|
|11/21/15 - 11/28/15||$390/Nt.|
|11/29/15 - 12/17/15||$290/Nt.|
|12/18/15 - 12/25/15||$630/Nt.|
|12/26/15 - 01/02/16||$670/Nt.|
|01/03/16 - 01/12/16||$390/Nt.|
|01/13/16 - 01/17/16||$450/Nt.|
|01/18/16 - 02/09/16||$390/Nt.|
|02/10/16 - 02/14/16||$470/Nt.|
|02/15/16 - 03/11/16||$450/Nt.|
|03/12/16 - 03/26/16||$470/Nt.|
|03/27/16 - 04/03/16||$390/Nt.|
|04/04/16 - 10/27/16||$240/Nt.|
|10/28/16 - 11/18/16||$290/Nt.|