Seymour Lodging Frequently Asked Questions
1. ARRIVAL DIRECTIONS (Key pickup)--705 E. Anemone Trail, Dillon 80435 (970/513-4520 970/262-5971):
You will first need to stop by the office of our housekeeping company, Vacation Services Ltd., in Dillon to pick up your key and directions to your property. Take I-70 west from Denver until you reach the Keystone/Dillon/Silverthorne exit (Exit 205--first exit west of the Eisenhower Tunnel; about 80 minutes from Denver). Then turn east (left from the exit ramp) onto Highway 6 and head uphill toward Keystone. Proceed uphill for .4 mile (700 yards). Just after you pass the (Dillon) Christy Sports store, turn right at the intersection with East Anemone Trail (your landmark here is the Red Mountain Grill restaurant on the right). The Vacation Services office will now be right in front of you to the left on a small hill. Go 40 yards and take the first left into the Red Mountain Plaza entrance. Head uphill between the two Plaza office buildings for 30 yards and then bear left through the parking lot. The Vacation Services office will be on the far right end of the building on your left. Park near the end of the building (the right end as you face it from the parking lot) and go to Unit 106 (just to the right of the big stairwell). There will be a large outdoor lockbox by the door. Your key and the directions to your property will be placed in an envelope inside the lockbox by 4PM on your arrival date. (You will already have received the 3-digit lockbox combination by e-mail after making final payment.)
2. Keystone Shuttle (free service to sites within the resort).
If you didn’t bring a car or your car is being used by other members of the group, you can navigate between the three villages, the Conference Center, or restaurants within the resort on the free Keystone shuttle system.
Print or view current bus schedule. Call Keystone Transportation with specific questions (970/496-4200).
3. Summit Stage shuttle service (free service to other Summit County towns).
The Summit Stage offers free transportation from Keystone (pickup points at River Run Village or Keystone Lodge) to Breckenridge, Frisco, Dillon, Silverthorne, and the Arapahoe Basin ski area.
Print or view Summit Stage Schedule.
For immediate assistance in catching a bus, call 970/668-0999 (6AM-11PM every day).
ADA paratransit service is also provided.
Shuttles to Vail are available through Colorado Mountain Express (970) 468-7600 or Fresh Tracks (970) 453-4052.
4. Shuttle from Denver or Vail Airports. 800/525-6363
If you don’t want to drive from the airport or have group members coming in at different times, it’s very convenient to take a Colorado Mountain Express shuttle (leaving every 30 minutes) all the way to your condo (stopping at our check-in office first for key pickup if necessary).
Click on photo link (below) for information on 10% discount for Seymour Lodging guests
5. To Make a Reservation. We take a 1-NIGHT DOWNPAYMENT to reserve a property. The balance will be due 30 DAYS PRIOR to arrival. Upon receipt of the balance due, we will send you an Information Sheet on the condo/house you are renting which will include DIRECTIONS and the COMBINATION to the LOCKBOX at our DILLON office where you will get the KEY and MAP to your property. There will be one key in the lockbox and two more on the kitchen counter inside your unit. The key will be put in the lockbox by 4PM on the date of your arrival. Your CHECK-IN time is 4PM or later (24-hour access to your key and map). The CHECK-OUT time on your day of departure will be 10AM or earlier.
6. Cancellation Policy. There will be a service fee of $100 on all bookings cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival. Reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior (90 days for Christmas holiday bookings) will forfeit all moneys deposited unless we can re-book the unit, in which case refunds will be pro-rated in accordance with the percentage of lost rental income actually re-booked. Unused nights caused by early departure are considered cancellations. We are not responsible for refunding moneys due to conditions beyond our control (for example, severe weather, travel delays, traffic accidents, or failure of the property's common area facilities, including clubhouse amenities). In situations where no one was really at fault (road closures, traffic accidents, cancelled flights, etc.), we will make every effort to provide the guest with a makeup stay on a space available basis.
7. Things We Provide for Guests:
- Sheets, blankets, pillows, and pillow cases for all beds (including fold-out sofas & futons)
- All cooking utensils in the kitchen.
- All items for the dining table.
- Firewood--In units with a wood-burning fireplace.
- Hair dryers in each unit (almost every bath).
- Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths in each bath.
- Paper towels, kleenex, toilet tissue, detergent, shampoo/conditioner, trash liners, soap.
- Maid Service before and after your stay.
- Vacuum in every unit.
- Washer/dryer in some units. The rest have a laundry room for the building.
No daily maid service, towel exchange, or re-supply of paper or toiletry products is provided, but mid-stay or daily service is available at an hourly rate of $25. Call Housekeeping (970/513-4520).
View our many Keystone lodging options and make your getaway today.